It’s Time For Some Acts of Kindness
A global pandemic, economic chaos, and discord in society can certainly bring out the best and not the best in people.
As a nurse caring for patients, I try to be positive and upbeat.
I feel down and sad sometimes just like all of us during difficult times, but one thing that always makes me feel better is doing an act of kindness for someone.
It doesn’t cost any money and barely any effort, but you could just make someone’s day better with some kindness.
I made a list of some easy examples of everyday kindness to try out, hopefully they are ones you are already doing!
Here They Are:
- A kind word
- Refrain from saying an unkind word
- Hold the door open for someone
- Say thank you for gratitude and kindness
- Make someone laugh or smile
- Have patience
- Give a compliment
- Send a note to a friend or relative that is isolated due to COVID-19
- Spend time just talking to your loved ones without your phone or TV on
- Tell your friends and family that you love them
- Do a chore or task without being asked to
- Leave an anonymous and positive affirmation note
Marc and I have noticed that life story writing can be an act of kindness, giving an opportunity to document a lifetime of kindness. Assisting a loved one write their story is an amazing act of kindness.
We have heard many wonderful stories from our customers that have given us hope and inspiration.
Don’t forget to be kind, the world needs it - especially now.
Peace to you and yours.
Upgrade Today Block
This is a free trial version.
Upgrade today for access to over 400 patented questions specially designed to help you write and discover a life story. You'll also be able to publish your book on demand as well as receive priority access to our support team.
Trial version includes:
- Ability to test all of the application features
- Access to one chapters and questions
(you will not be able to print)
Upgrade now to receive:
- Access to all chapters, and our full, patented system of over 400 tailored questions
- Ability to publish as many books on-demand as you like
- Priority access to support team
No credit card required
100% money back guarantee