How to Write a Life Story + Why You Should
We released this video recently: FAQ #2: Why You Should Write Your Life Story because many people do not understand the many benefits associated with life story writing and sharing.
Life story writing is very often a JOURNEY - - - of self-discovery, healing, and transformation, which benefits everyone: The writer, their family & friends, and our society.
It can also connect the 3 generations: Grandparent to Grandchild, Grandparent to Parent, and Parent to Grandchild.
Which is a very natural and vital connection to all!
Grandchildren Can Benefit By:
- Discovering previously unknown family history and heritage
- Developing an important sense of belonging
- Establish deep family ties that can last for generations
Grandparents Can Benefit By:
- Fulfilling the very natural role of historian and mentor
- Offering a broader perspective on life
- Feeling happy, by being better connected to their family (and helping them)
Parents Can Benefit By:
- Improving their own relationship with their parents
- Learning from their parent's experiences
- Strengthening the entire family unit
- - - Life story writing and sharing can also be very therapeutic.
But don't take just my word for it.
A recent U.S. government study found that 5 Written Exposure Treatments (similar to life story writing) were as good or better than 12 Cognitive Processing Treatments (CPT - the normal/typical treatment) for treating Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD).
Life story writing and sharing connects families, improves lives, and makes the world a better place.
Everyone should have the ability to write and share their story!
But few do, because in the past it has been:
- Time Consuming
- Expensive if you received help
In the past, only the wealthy and celebrities wrote their life stories - - - because (only) they could! And their audience was very often the general public. They would sell their memoir to anyone and everyone.
Two things Have Changed Since Those "Old Days":
#1. Very innovative technology (such as our patented The Life Writer App) :) has made life story writing and sharing easy, affordable, and available to everyone for the first time ever.
#2. Life writers today do not have to share their story with the public. They can keep it to themselves (maybe release it later), share it with their family & friends (typically a very wonderful thing to do), or share/sell it with the public if they choose to.
So, write your story today - and share it with your family and friends if you want to!
They - and you - will be very glad you did.
Here is the YouTube video that summarizes that:
And here is a video that shows how The Life Writer App works:
And finally, try out the app for free here!:
Upgrade Today Block
This is a free trial version.
Upgrade today for access to over 400 patented questions specially designed to help you write and discover a life story. You'll also be able to publish your book on demand as well as receive priority access to our support team.
Trial version includes:
- Ability to test all of the application features
- Access to one chapters and questions
(you will not be able to print)
Upgrade now to receive:
- Access to all chapters, and our full, patented system of over 400 tailored questions
- Ability to publish as many books on-demand as you like
- Priority access to support team
No credit card required
100% money back guarantee