How to Reduce Stress
If you are a living, breathing human being, chances are that you have been feeling a spike in your stress level this year.
It’s impossible to not watch the news, talk to coworkers, read social media posts, or even listen to the radio without feeling your anxiety rise.
I admit it - I am stressed out.
But, I don’t like to feel that way and it’s not good for my health, so I am doing a few activities that will help.
I hope they will help you too:
- Take some slow deep breaths, inhale and exhale through your nose and count to 10
- Listen to music, lively music for movement, calm gentle music to unwind
- Eat healthy foods that are delicious and fun
- Sleep is not a luxury! If you feel more anxious and stressed you need more sleep!
Taking a warm bath, reading a good book and avoiding screen time may help
- Exercise that you enjoy will keep you motivated. I run for cardio fitness, walk for
relaxation and to view nature, and do yoga for stretching. There are many options
- Learn to laugh! My father had this uncanny gift to laugh even during the most difficult
times. I guess with six kids you must do that!! He lived to be 95, so laugh when you
- Remember some of the positive things in your life right now. Think about your loved
ones, your health, friends, pets, your home, reading a great book, birds singing, being
able to see and hear, being thankful for the adventure of another day
- Writing is a great stress reliever and very therapeutic! Many of our Life Writer
Customers have mentioned that writing their stories have been a comforting way of
handling their daily stress
Whatever way you choose to manage your stress, I hope that you can make it fun and enjoyable also!
The Life Writer Co-Founder
- - - Consider de-stressing by writing your life story and sharing it with your family.
The Life Writer App makes it easy. This is how it works:
Need a holiday gift certificate? This is what they look like:
Upgrade Today Block
This is a free trial version.
Upgrade today for access to over 400 patented questions specially designed to help you write and discover a life story. You'll also be able to publish your book on demand as well as receive priority access to our support team.
Trial version includes:
- Ability to test all of the application features
- Access to one chapters and questions
(you will not be able to print)
Upgrade now to receive:
- Access to all chapters, and our full, patented system of over 400 tailored questions
- Ability to publish as many books on-demand as you like
- Priority access to support team
No credit card required
100% money back guarantee