Former Ole Miss QB Releases Memoir: 'Midnight Train'
Jim Weatherly wrote a life story memoir and expressed what many writers feel after doing that:
Looking back I began to see that it was a pretty unique and interesting story. That’s what people kept telling me. I wanted the people that were interested to understand all the missing pieces and how they came together. I’m still pretty amazed at the story myself. I hope it’s inspiring especially for teenagers.”
To see the entire article, click below:
Upgrade Today Block
This is a free trial version.
Upgrade today for access to over 400 patented questions specially designed to help you write and discover a life story. You'll also be able to publish your book on demand as well as receive priority access to our support team.
Trial version includes:
- Ability to test all of the application features
- Access to one chapters and questions
(you will not be able to print)
Upgrade now to receive:
- Access to all chapters, and our full, patented system of over 400 tailored questions
- Ability to publish as many books on-demand as you like
- Priority access to support team
No credit card required
100% money back guarantee