Automatic Book Writing App - The Life Writer
We have been working on a really good (and really fast) way to illustrate how an automatic book writing app - The Life Writer works.
That video is being created now and will comprise the following sections:
Those sections cover the basic functions of The Life Writer app, including:
- Where to Login
- How to add the Title, Dedication and Preface (Why you are writing)
- The Chapters Section (a flexible default, which divides the book into separate content areas)
- The Collaboration option (your family & friends can be part of the process via an emailed link)
- How to add photos and other memorabilia (recipes, articles, certificates, etc.)
- How to turn on automatic voice transcription (if you want to use that option)
- Where you actually write your book by hand (if you want to type it)
- How to preview your book as you write it
One thing that I see is missing now, is 'How to Print' once you are done writing. There are many options, and I will add that to the video! :)
Try out The Life Writer today for free.
Here is a link - just pick the free trial version: https://www.thelifewriter.com/user/register
Upgrade Today Block
This is a free trial version.
Upgrade today for access to over 400 patented questions specially designed to help you write and discover a life story. You'll also be able to publish your book on demand as well as receive priority access to our support team.
Trial version includes:
- Ability to test all of the application features
- Access to one chapters and questions
(you will not be able to print)
Upgrade now to receive:
- Access to all chapters, and our full, patented system of over 400 tailored questions
- Ability to publish as many books on-demand as you like
- Priority access to support team
No credit card required
100% money back guarantee