Appreciate The Little Things
I appreciate the "Little Things."
Our lives have definitely changed in 2020 during the COVID-19 Pandemic.
I think it has taught me to appreciate the simple pleasures in life. It's not always about the fancy clothes or expensive vacations. You can easily ruin fancy clothes or not enjoy your expensive vacation.
I have been trying to focus on the little things in life that bring joy!
Here are just a few:
- A warm bath after a hectic day with your favorite music playing
- Enjoying conversations with your loved ones
- A great cup of coffee that Marc made
- Talking to neighbors that look out for each other, waving and acknowledging neighbors that you don't know
- Fresh clean sheets to sleep on
- Going for a drive with the sunroof open
- Enjoying a good movie
- Preparing a family recipe that brings back memories of togetherness
- Looking through photo albums
- Taking a long walk through the forest and finding a beautiful turtle
One subject that so many of our life story writing customers talk about are the simple things that they have enjoyed.
That is what they remember as they are reflecting on their lives, family members, friends and experiences as they write their life stories.
My suggestion is: Begin today to enjoy every day, hour and minute!
Upgrade Today Block
This is a free trial version.
Upgrade today for access to over 400 patented questions specially designed to help you write and discover a life story. You'll also be able to publish your book on demand as well as receive priority access to our support team.
Trial version includes:
- Ability to test all of the application features
- Access to one chapters and questions
(you will not be able to print)
Upgrade now to receive:
- Access to all chapters, and our full, patented system of over 400 tailored questions
- Ability to publish as many books on-demand as you like
- Priority access to support team
No credit card required
100% money back guarantee