5 Most Important Life Lessons
I came across this excellent article by Grace Bluerock (shown at left) in the Huffington Post last week, which details the 5 most valuable life lessons she learned while working as a hospice social worker.
According to Grace, those 5 most valuable lessons include:
1. They wish they would have loved more deeply.
2. They wish they would had lived their own dream.
3. They wish they would have spent less time working (I like that one).
4. They wish they would have allowed themselves to enjoy life more.
5. They wish they would not have been so afraid to take risks.
This is an excellent article by Grace, with really great advice.
To see it in its entirety, click here:
Thank you for sharing that information with us, Grace!
Upgrade Today Block
This is a free trial version.
Upgrade today for access to over 400 patented questions specially designed to help you write and discover a life story. You'll also be able to publish your book on demand as well as receive priority access to our support team.
Trial version includes:
- Ability to test all of the application features
- Access to one chapters and questions
(you will not be able to print)
Upgrade now to receive:
- Access to all chapters, and our full, patented system of over 400 tailored questions
- Ability to publish as many books on-demand as you like
- Priority access to support team
No credit card required
100% money back guarantee